- Impressive detached residence
- Well appointed/Three floors of living space
- Stylish interiors/Six Bedrooms
- Four superb bath/shower rooms
- Two principal reception rooms
- Contemporary dining kitchen
- Utility room/Study
- Entrance hall/Wealth of features and Characteristics
- Landscaped garden/courtyard
- Gated driveway/Internal area approx. 3,500 sq ft including cellars
Description***** SOLD PRIOR TO MARKETING ***** Situated in the delightful Mapperley Park conservation area, an opportunity to acquire a beautifully presented period detached property with the living space arranged over three floors. These sales particulars have been prepared by FHP Living on the instruction of the vendor. Services, equipment and fittings mentioned in these particulars have NOT been tested, and as such, no warranties can be given. Prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries regarding such matters. These sales particulars are produced in good faith and are not intended to form part of a contract. Whilst FHP Living have taken care in obtaining internal measurements, they should only be regarded as approximate.
Purchaser information - Under the Protecting Against Money Laundering and the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, FHP Living require any successful purchasers proceeding with a purchase to provide two forms of identification i.e. passport or photocard driving license and a recent utility bill. This evidence will be required prior to FHP Living instructing solicitors in the purchase or the sale of a property.
Click and drag the Pegman on to the highlighted area of the google map to zoom down to street level.