Want to join our exceptional team?
Lettings Property Consultant – Nottingham City Centre
An exciting role is available at FHP Living in Nottingham for a talented Lettings Property Consultant in our City Centre department.
FHP Living is a forward-thinking and proactive company that strives to improve the experience of renting a home. We are market leaders in our areas and the successful applicant will possess a progressive attitude and genuine desire to be the best in their market.
The role requires exceptional market and area knowledge with 100% focus on customer service.
As a Lettings professional you will work closely with a team ensuring successful lettings and management of some of Nottingham’s best properties.
The successful applicant will have previous experience in lettings, preferably in the Nottingham area.
- Marketing and letting properties,
- Dealing with leads and enquiries, forming a relationship with customers before viewing,
- Conduct viewings and ensure feedback is detailed and given to your landlords,
- Conduct regular follow-ups with applicants until they have secured a property,
- Negotiate and finalise letting agreements between clients and customers.
- Responsible for your own set of clients,
- Drawing up of detailed inventories,
- Managing maintenance repairs/upgrades using our list of local preferred and trusted contractors,
- Offering professional advice based on the up to date legal knowledge and the latest industry recognised best practices,
- Arranging compliance certification keeping clients in line with the law and best practice
- Carry out Property Visits every three months ensuring the terms of the agreement are being adhered to by your tenants,
- Conduct a check out inspection at the end of the tenancies managing any necessary works and disputes that arise with the tenant.
The successful candidate will have their own vehicle.
Salary is dependent on experience. The role is available immediately on a full-time basis.
Please apply with a CV and Cover Letter to Luke Pritchett – firstname.lastname@example.org